One bag of logs is provided in the holiday price. Further bags are available at £10 per bag plus kindling, firelighters and matches.
Bedding and Towels are provided.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. When booking, a 25% deposit (min £100) or payment in full is required.
2. Bookings are only reserved when the payment is received. This deposit is non-refundable. Cheques payable to R Hague.
3. Receipt of deposit and confirmation of your holiday dates and balance remaining will be acknowledged. The balance should be paid by cheque a minimum of 60 days prior to holiday start date.
4. Please ensure your holiday dates and requirement is completed accurately, as failure to do so could result in you forfeiting your holiday.
5. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement at no additional cost but we reserve the right to levy additional charges for cleaning if the property is returned in an unacceptable condition.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
1. The cottage is for family holidays, anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons will be asked to leave, without refund.
2. In order for us to clean and check the cottage, departures must be made before 10.00am on the leaving day and keys will be released after 2pm on the day of arrival.
3. Please leave the cottage as you found it, in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all members of the party, and must make good any losses, breakage, or damage done to the cottage or its contents during their stay.
4. Should accommodation booked become unavailable due to our circumstances a full refund will be given.
If due to illness, injury or accident you are unable to take your holiday you must advise us immediately by telephone or email.
We recommend holiday insurance from your local broker, to cover personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation, personal and public liability etc.
No monies will be returned for cancellations.
Conditions - In the case of any dispute our decision is final.
The cottage has central heating and hot water is available via this or immersion heater. This is provided within the holiday cost. The lounge and snug is predominantly heated by log fires.